Buy net wrapfor round balers
Bale net wrap is a modern packaging material. It is easy to use and provides excellent business benefits. Therefore, they pay attention to it. The question of cost is becoming more and more urgent. Today we will tell you what the net price depends on and how to reduce it.
How is bale net wrap made
The production of the material largely determines the cost. Plus, it affects the performance properties. By understanding how and from what packaging material is made, you better understand the value it creates.
High-density polyethylene is used for the production of bale net wrap. It is a thermoplastic resin derived from ethylene. The finished material has a low weight and stunning strength indicators, both for its lightness.
This polyethylene is also known by the abbreviation “HDPE”. It is created through polymerization, which combines small molecules into very large ones. In the process of extrusion, they acquire a “machine direction”. That is, they are located along the direction of the thread.
This provides the material with exceptional strength. The bale net is resistant to extreme bale force and weight. The only thing is important that it is located around the entire circumference.
The production process consists of:
- extrusion of the film to create a wide plastic film and wind it into rolls;
- cutting the rolls into narrow belts and then tying them together in weaving machines.
Bale net wrap prices
When talking about the cost of the net wrap, it is necessary to take into account the price of packaging material and finished products. These are interrelated things. The bale net is chosen precisely because it increases ROI. This is due to the properties of the material.
The baling net dramatically improves the quality of the feed safety. The products are protected from the influence of atmospheric factors. In particular, rainfall and sun. Thanks to the tight packing, the most valuable parts of the plant are preserved. Thus, packing in a net, you get a more nutritious and healthy feed.
The bale net wrap also improves productivity. The packaging process has four stages:
- The baler chamber is filled with feed.
- Plants are pressed.
- Wrapping the compressed forage with packaging material.
Most of the processes are independent of you. They are determined by the properties of technology. However, the third stage depends on the material used. If the twine is installed in the baler, the pause will be 1 minute. However, simply replacing it with a bale net wrap cuts the break by 4 times. In an hour, one and a half times more bales are packed than when using twine. As a result, the net wrap cost per bale decreases.
What does the price depend on?
The cost of a bale net wrap depends on several factors. They are not complicated. However, having decided on each of them, you can effectively spend every cent:
- Manufacturer. We recommend that you choose material created by reputable companies. This will guarantee the quality of the material. Also, experienced manufacturers know the features of use and make it as simple as possible. For example, here is a bale net wrap with markings. It warns about the end of the roll.
- Quantity. The best option is to choose a bale length that will wrap the required number of bales. Small firms should buy packaging at 2000m. If you are the owner of a large-scale production, then pay attention to the bale net wrap in large packages. For example, in rolls with a length of 4200m. This will reduce the cost per bale.
For high-quality packaging, you need to wrap the plants 2 times with a net. Material consumption per bale will be about 12m. You can calculate the required length of the bale net wrap roll based on this information.